You guys... there are so many signs....these are only a sampling....

There are very rarely stop signs, but rather four signs at each intersection or zero signs at all. Totally strange. I have a much better appreciation for people who are new drivers in the US and contributing to the screw ups on the Beltway and beyond.
And the rules! So many rules, so many sensible, reasonable rules... I wish I learned this way when I was first learning to drive, I'd feel much more confident. This is going to take awhile before I invite anyone with me :-)
Hopefully, we end up with an apartment that's close for me to walk most places. We saw a GORGEOUS place on Friday afternoon so we're hoping to get it. Will keep you posted.
Stay tuned in the next few days for pictures of our first castle visit, to Rheinstein Castle!
No comments:
Post a Comment