Easter is a HUGE deal here, and basically everything shuts down for the weekend, so we'll have to find other ways to amuse ourselves, including Monday.
But anyways, it's been four weeks since we got here and I still like it, even though I've probably only learned 50 German words. At least I started Rosetta Stone this week, so I just have to keep chugging along. We had an outstanding dinner last night at this steakhouse with some South American influences (including Chilean wine, mmm!) So very good - I had the filet merlot.
I'm jealous that I didn't get to see the Syracuse game last night.... tipoff was well into the wee hours of the morning here, but I was really pleased to see that we made the Elite 8!
Also - here is our newly arrived car! Love our new license, yay!
In honor of Easter I won't be posting anything on Monday, but look for a new entry next Wednesday, April 3!

No comments:
Post a Comment