I was pretty pleased with the German movie experience overall. I was a little worried when all the previews were in German, but was assured that this was a special original in-English viewing. The Germans laughed a lot, more than I thought they would, and I'm not sure if they were laughing because others were, or because they actually got the jokes...
The snack stand before was mostly popcorn, some candy, soda, and beer! I wanted cake but they weren't selling any. One of our friends wanted ice cream and lo and behold - between the previews and the movie, the lights came up and the ice cream man came around! We decided against the 5 Euro bars, though. (Note to the US: why don't we do that? It was very Baseball-stadium of them).
Anyway, the weather has been lovely here. This is from the balcony outside of our bedroom this morning:
I'm continuing to make progress inside and clear out some boxes and paper trash. Hopefully this weekend we'll be able to enjoy the balcony like Fiona here, after some additional cleaning:

Happy Weekend, all!

No comments:
Post a Comment