I meant to post yesterday, truly I did. However, my domestic Monday got away from me - multiple loads of laundry, cleaning the kitchen, moving boxes around, spilling water on the floor, cleaning up said water, getting paint out of a certain husband's shorts for hours, vacuuming, you get the idea. I was also working on coordinating our honeymoon trip plans, and still am in the process of doing that. It's going to be AMAZING!
The weather here has been on the cool side, in the 50s and 60s and for the past few days been a tad rainy. Not that I mind - it was great having a few windows open at night with a cozy comforter. It also makes tea drinking more enjoyable.
Side note: I didn't realize I had so much tea until I unpacked everything. I have a lot to get through before I can buy more.
Anyway, here is my work station, complete with afternoon tea:
After I get myself together here I'll run over to Rewe (that's the grocery store around the corner) and get some food for the next few days... hopefully I'll have something more compelling to blog about tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment