Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Back from Italy!

Here's where we went:

Innsbruck, Austria
Lake Garda, Italy
Tuscany in Italy
Dolomites, Italy

After 11 days on the road, I've got a lot of photos to go through. Here are some of my favorites.

Lake Garda.
Mountain pass.
 Someone forgot to bring a jacket.
 Crossing into Tuscany!
 Chris and Joyce.
Huge wine selection at an even bigger grocery store.
A day in Sienna.
 Getting ready to tour a Tuscan castle.
Chris and Joyce in the garden.
 Me in the garden.
 My go-to pasta dish for the bulk of the trip: pappardelle.
 Villas outside of one of the castles.
 Touring yet another castle.
Matt and I took a train to Florence for one of the afternoons.
 Someone finally got a jacket when we headed back north into the Dolomites.
 Super large mountains.
 Here's Matt by a mountain lake.

 I'll have more detailed posts soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment