Monday, September 8, 2014

Lake Garda, Italy

Like Lake Como, Lake Garda has a laid-back relaxed vibe. What sets it apart are the amount of shops and restaurants - so many more!
And always pretty buildings.


I wish I could just take all these :-)
Mmm, Aperol Spritz....
This was our view for most of the afternoon. All you could hear was the water lapping up against the shore. everything was perfect until some traveling musician decided to setup his routine steps away, with a microphone and speaker. Hope he has another job, because he was not all that great. All you really need here is the water to listen to.
Aaahhhhh.... so pleasant.

I think the best part was when Matt walked into a shoe store and bought three new pairs of shoes, including these blue suede numbers. He's going to be soo stylish in Seattle.
Bravo Italian lakes, bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment