In the past year we've hit...
- Germany
- Czech Republic
- Belgium
- France
- Switzerland
- Italy
- Drove through Austria
- Drove through Lichtenstein
- United Kingdom
- Monaco
- Spain
- Gibraltar
- Morocco
I've lost count of all the schnitzel and fries I've consumed (got in another round last night!), in addition to the numerous beers and bottles of wine we drank. All totally worth the calories.
Some upcoming adventures include an Eastern Mediterranean Cruise (including Italy, Greece, and Turkey) and Road trip through Southern France. Plus stuff I haven't even thought of yet, I'm sure.
Also, my parents are coming! And my sister! They've never been to Europe and they're going to have the best time!
I'm finishing up my third grad school class this week, which means I'm 25% done!
So much punctuation!!!
I'm finishing up my third grad school class this week, which means I'm 25% done!
So much punctuation!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment