Favorite trip in the past year?
Matt: London
Kim: Lake Como! But the French honeymoon was good too.
Favorite German word or phrase?
Matt: Handschuhe (gloves)
Kim: Tschuss! ("Bye!")
Matt: Handschuhe (gloves)
Kim: Tschuss! ("Bye!")
Favorite Ritter Sport chocolate flavor?
Matt: self creation that we made in Berlin (milk chocolate with gingerbread, candied almond and something else.)
Kim: Pfefferminz (Peppermint - the absolute perfect balance of dark chocolate and peppermint)
Matt: self creation that we made in Berlin (milk chocolate with gingerbread, candied almond and something else.)
Kim: Pfefferminz (Peppermint - the absolute perfect balance of dark chocolate and peppermint)
Favorite country visited?
Matt: Italy
Kim: Still a sucker for Italy, but favorite new country would be France.
Matt: Italy
Kim: Still a sucker for Italy, but favorite new country would be France.
Favorite German food?
Matt: Gorgonzola schnitzel
Kim: Spundekas. Or schnitzel. Or sauerbraten. Mmm.
Matt: Gorgonzola schnitzel
Kim: Spundekas. Or schnitzel. Or sauerbraten. Mmm.
Before I got here, I wish I would have....
Matt: Spoken fluent German
Kim: Learned more German
Matt: Spoken fluent German
Kim: Learned more German
Biggest accomplishment of 2013?
Matt: hanging up the lights in the apartment
Kim: wedding & speaking at the NALP Conference in Tampa
Matt: hanging up the lights in the apartment
Kim: wedding & speaking at the NALP Conference in Tampa
Favorite new food?
Matt: Truffles
Kim: Actually, I've developed a taste for Indian food now. But it will probably always be pizza.
Matt: Truffles
Kim: Actually, I've developed a taste for Indian food now. But it will probably always be pizza.
Favorite beer?
Matt: Schneider-Weisse (German)
Kim: Bellevue Kriek (Belgium)
It's been a pretty mellow February so far. Matt and I have been resting up, working on homework and apps, making yummy dinners and hanging out with friends. I'm in charge of Matt's birthday dinner and cake at the end of the week, so I'll be thinking about those soon too.
Hope everyone in the U.S. is enjoying a real winter! Ours is super mild and gray and boring...
Matt: Schneider-Weisse (German)
Kim: Bellevue Kriek (Belgium)
It's been a pretty mellow February so far. Matt and I have been resting up, working on homework and apps, making yummy dinners and hanging out with friends. I'm in charge of Matt's birthday dinner and cake at the end of the week, so I'll be thinking about those soon too.
Hope everyone in the U.S. is enjoying a real winter! Ours is super mild and gray and boring...
No comments:
Post a Comment