Monday, September 23, 2013

Summer is over.

Nothing new and exciting has been going on as of late, so here's my summer highlight reel. Started out in the U.S. for a fabulous wedding and trip to Myrtle Beach, then back to Europe for two trips to Lake Como, trip to Belgium and several day excursions. Oh - and I got that degree thing started.

My sister's dog, Bear and I had some good quality bonding time.

I fell in love with Lake Como



 We hung out in caves in Trier
 And brought Harvey the air conditioner into our home (and chilled hearts)
 Spun around on Lake Como in a boat
And didn't die on the drive.
Hubby got a grill and loves it.
 And I got fruity beer in Belgium.
 ...then I ended the season right by hanging out in a Porsche.

Bring on the Fall! I think I actually might have a shot at experiencing a true season here. I'm loving the chill in the air already.

1 comment: