Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Gearing up for Oktoberfest!

It's that time of year. Time to pull out that pretty dirndl I got a few weeks ago, and for the hubby to practice getting into lederhosen.

Oktoberfest.

It's already started. Click here for the photo gallery courtesy of the Washington Post.

Click here if you want to see live cameras of the festivities.

Oh man. This is going to be good. I've been going to the gym in preparation for all the beer I'll be consuming, not to mention the food.

There is only one size of beer at Oktoberfest, and it's one liter.

(Picture a 2-liter of coke. Yeah, half that.). I should probably do some lifting to get my arms ready.

If I don't lose my phone or something, I'll try to post pictures of the festivities to Facebook and/or Instagram.

Which reminds me: no post on Friday or Monday (travel days to Munich and back, likely hungover).

Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment