Official passport is gone. ID is still around, which might make it easier to leave.
Government affiliation is done.
Car is gone, too :-(
All that's left is to walk around town and wait until our final apartment walk-thru this afternoon, followed by one last dinner in Mainz.
We'll then take the rest of our stuff on one last train ride to the airport where we'll be at another hotel for our final night.
I'll have a post tomorrow, though, and some next week, but next week will be the last of this wild ride! I hope you'll still stay tuned for just a little while longer.
Car is gone, too :-(
All that's left is to walk around town and wait until our final apartment walk-thru this afternoon, followed by one last dinner in Mainz.
We'll then take the rest of our stuff on one last train ride to the airport where we'll be at another hotel for our final night.
I'll have a post tomorrow, though, and some next week, but next week will be the last of this wild ride! I hope you'll still stay tuned for just a little while longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment