Friday, December 13, 2013

Woo hoo! Post #100!

It's hard to believe I've posted so many times since being here! I've been going through some of my past posts and they really help me remember how much fun I've had since moving to Germany. It's been a super adventure and I'm looking forward to what new and exciting things happen next year.

I hope you've been enjoying it as well - if you want to see more of something, let me know! More pictures, guest poster, more videos, more antics, what do you want?

In the meantime, here is a throwback to our first month. It doesn't usually snow much here, so it was especially pretty. Hope to see some of this soon!

Next week on Monday and Wednesday I'll have new posts, but I might not have time to link them on Facebook, so check them out directly if you get a chance :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment