It's all enclosed so no worries about being too chilly. Our host was Grant who scored us a super sweet table and loaded us up with beers. Here's a shot of the stage before the band got there.
Hubby: "How will we ever drink all of these?"
I know! I'll stand up! Check out his awesome feather that was purchased at the Munich Oktoberfest.Sometimes we danced on the floor and not on the benches... slightly safer.
And of course I got some spatzel for dinner. This one came with delicious creamy cucumber salad.
I really tarted it up with the eye makeup this time...
It was a dance party, after all! And the adjoining table was full of members from the Mainz football team! We're so cool.
The hanging lights were covered in fuzzy stuff. Not sure why, but they were neat.
Some guy dancing...
Everyone dancing!
Me and hubby with our beers.
Here's me standing on the bench.
These guys like pointing at the camera a lot. Maybe it's so they have something to focus on so they won't fall over.
Here's a shot of our table (and the footballers down at the end). And all of our beer.
And yes, some funky short videos!
They play all sorts of music. We heard everything from traditional German, alternative, and oldies:
Quite a fun time, very different from Munich. It was pretty nice sleeping in my own bed at the end, but I definitely did not have a good Sunday. Next time, I'll drink more water during the day and make sure to order extra food when we get there - in all the excitement, we missed out on ordering apple strudel and getting some souvenirs! Next time, next time...















No comments:
Post a Comment