Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Grad school update

I've got a few more weeks of my fifth class, Leadership and Decision Theory. Sometimes it's hard to get work done:

Either there's dinosaurs all over the place, it's too hot to do anything, or I'm distracted by super fun activities.

Or it's just right outside and there's no way I'm sitting infront of a computer screen.

But when I do buckle down, it's a pretty good class. My final project this time isn't a big long paper, either, it's a narrated powerpoint presentation. You know, because it's 2001.

It's actually not that bad though. I had to pick a business decision that went awry and analyze what happened. I picked the introduction of New Coke. I'm much farther along for this assignment than I have for past final projects. Luckily I haven't had too many impromptu trips or activities so I've been able to really concentrate on getting stuff done. I'm definitely on track to get everything turned in before my sister gets here at the end of the month, woo hoo!

I've also had some additional time for new recipes, like baked buffalo chicken with homemade blue cheese dressing....

Cheesy onion pork chops....

And beef burgundy.

One that I didn't get a picture of but turned out ahh-mazing, was what we had for dinner last night: chicken lettuce wraps. So great for when you don't want to turn the oven on during the heat waves. I found a yummy dipping sauce recipe and everything. Excellent.

Anyway, that's what's going on. Reading, writing and eating. And drinking refreshing beverages.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment