Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Grad school class #3, and go!

Monday marked the start of my third grad school class, Leading Diverse Teams. It's all about diversity in the workplace, so that should be a meaty topic to delve into. I got my final grade for my #2 class back, and it's an A. I wish that the instructor had been better though. She didn't really comment on my work and gave me full credit on most of my assignments. On the plus side, I did enjoy the textbook (very easy to read) and Matt is looking forward to reading it next.

I hope with this new guy I'll get constructive comments and will be asked thought-provoking questions. I picked up my textbook today, but thankfully, they have the first reading assignment online, so I've already completed it. I'm actually going to be working on this week and next week's assignment at the same time since we have a trip coming up that will interfere with turning in my second paper.

A note on the weather: it seems like it's pretty chilly in the U.S. right now. I encourage you to think about us here as we endure another day of this:
Don't be too envious though - I assure you that soon after this photo was taken, the clouds returned. Also, it's not cold enough for me to use my towel warmer. It's been consistently around 45-50 degrees here the past several days, so our apartment is pretty stuffy - we've even had to turn our fan on in a few of the rooms. I thought this was January.

Stay warm and cozy and cuddled up with some hot chocolate for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment