They're coming, they're coming! On a Lufthansa plane like this!
I just won't have time to keep you updated while attending to their needs. Considering our jam-packed touristy schedule, there will be plenty of posts after they go back, so don't fret.
On their first day, we're going to the wine fest along the Rhine. I saw them setting up yesterday morning:
On the other side of the bridge they have the Mainz Strand - it's a beach they setup (including trucking in sand) for the nice weather!
But anyway...
On their first day, we're going to the wine fest along the Rhine. I saw them setting up yesterday morning:
On the other side of the bridge they have the Mainz Strand - it's a beach they setup (including trucking in sand) for the nice weather!
But anyway...
I will keep posting to my Instagram account as they happen, so check us out there.
In the meantime, set your calendars for Friday, May 16th for the dramatic return!





No comments:
Post a Comment